Общение всех, кто познакомился в лагере для инвалидов
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: MapleStory Dawn Warriors Attacking

MapleStory Dawn Warriors Attacking 1 нед., 1 день назад #5378

• 4Rsercom
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Постов: 6
Eh, as someone who's spent considerable quantities of time with both of these classes (Mained Aran prior to Reboot because their release, and because have mained Dawn Warrior on Reboot), Aran uses more than just swing when training. While bossing you will probably only spam swing+beyonder or final blow + beyonder but when you are training you have leeway to use Buy Maplestory Mesos Aran's wide variety of skills that retain great utility well into higher degrees. Perhaps the inputs seem too simple to me after using Aran for a very long time, but I do not feel they're that complicated. Regardless, as soon as you've discovered them, training becomes fairly varied, at your own will.

Meanwhile Dawn Warriors don't have as much variety in the future. The Dawn Warrior's Equinox Time Skill makes it so you constantly switch between two abilities while fighting based on what stance enthusiast you've got energetic, they are indeed a course to consider if you want variation. They get two attacking skills (without long cooldowns) at 4th job. Moon Dancer/Speeding Sunset and Crescent Divide/Solar Pierce. Moon Dancer/Speeding Sunset is only really used for 1v1 situations, because it is a single goal ability. Crescent Divide/Solar Pierce is utilized for mobbing, and occasionally bossing, but there is not much overlap between the two abilities' uses, but you see the alternating animations so to some it might feel like using four abilities.

As a Dawn Warrior training you pretty much just junk their mobbing ability, alternating between both stances. When bossing you utilize the other skill and do the same. It will not get much more diverse than that, therefore that they don't actually compare to Aran. Dawn Warrior only might appear super varied on the outside but once you play with it through 4th project for some time the alternating stances will begin to feel like one skill and it will not be quite interesting. The falling swords strike that incapacitates enemies is trendy but includes a big cooldown. Their hyper skill is really cool but the cooldown is like 30 seconds too.

Sometimes if I get REALLY bored I will use my other previous abilities since they have small amounts of utility for a rush type assault or a pulling attack but that is pretty much it. Aran simply has vastly more variety. Edit: As Xenomata stated earlier, Thunder Breakers also have some variation, because they have a cool system which Maplestory 2 items lets you connect any one of the attacks. Allowed, Thunder Breaker coaching for me has essentially boiled down into spamming Thunderbolt -> Annihilate over and over with the occasional flash to attain new enemies or the gale to grab the buff and what not, therefore I do not believe they're as varied as Aran.

In fact, even Dawn Warriors get to alternative between stances with their two different attacking skills based upon the occasion... Thunder Breakers just mixup involving their three attacking skills all of the time.
  • Страница:
Время создания страницы: 0.10 секунд

Поиск

Новости

ПОМОЧЬ

Чего не хватает в наших лагерях?

Как дальше развивать сайт?

Онлайн статистика

Xmap

ИИСУС   ЛЮБИТ   ТЕБЯ!      УЗНАЙ   ПОЧЕМУ?

© 2008-2013 Международная Общественная Организация Инвалидов "Я с Тобой". Все права защищены.